1. Portable size and weight: 15.6 inches screen, 15mm in thickness and it weighs only 1.5 kg
2. 8192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity: 4 times upgraded from the previous version
3. 14 express keys and touch bar: sufficiently keep all your favorite shortcuts
4. Anti-glare glass: eye-protective and give the screen a paper-like feel
5. Upgraded 3-in-1 cable: stronger and more stable, less likely to fumble and lesser mess
1.IPS panel is a superior type of screen that offers consistent image appearance, higher definition, better color accuracy and greater light transmission from all viewing positions.
2.With the perfect ratio16:9, GT-191 has got an amazing 19.5 inch IPS LCD wide screen which is perfect for artists to work on. The slim bezel also gives this pen display a sleek look.
3.GT-191 also features 72% NTSC color gamut plus 3000:1 in contrast ratio, it presents 16.7 million colors vividly and effortlessly which ensures the color of your artwork always matches the color that you desire.
4.The features of the GT-191 also include 8192 levels of pen pressure sensitivity, 233PPS report rate and 5081LPI resolution, these parameters make sure you can get faster recognition and better display effects during your work.
KAMVAS GT-221 Pro
1. Anti-Glare Glass. Top-graded anti-glare glass provides you with a comfortable smooth finish as well as being eye-sight protective.
2. The IPS panel and 178° wide viewing angle offer a consistent image appearance, higher definition, better color accuracy and greater light transmission from all viewing positions.
3. 72% NTSC color gamut plus professional color management solution, GT-221 Pro presents 16.7 million colors in brilliant details and captivating definition ensures you always get the color you desire.
4. The features of the GT-221 Pro also include a 233PPS report rate and 5080LPI resolution, these parameters guarantee that you get faster recognition and better display effects during your work.