PROGRAM THE FUN
Codeybot, The Fully Customizable Robot, Teaches Coding, Dances, Plays Music, and Shoots Lasers
CODING BEGINS WITH HAVING FUN
Entertaining, Programmable, and Full of Features: a robot that is truly accessible to all.
WHY LEARN CODE ?
- Code powers our digital world. Programmers are the pioneers of the digital age, and we aim to make them better.
- The future. Children are learning to build, break, and combine code in new and exciting ways. We’re raising a generation that will use code like we use words.
- The excitement of programming. Learning to code is a process so natural that anyone can learn at any age.
“Everybody in this country should learn to program
a computer… because it teaches you how to think”
Don’t let his size fool you; this little bot packs a big punch.
Self-Balance on Wheels
Keep bot upright and balanced with internal gyros
Draw faces using blue LED dots or choose LED wheel color
Easily connect to WiFi to play music
Dance to Music
Drop in one of five pre-programmed dances
Make Silly Voices
Record your voice for Codeybot to repeat in its own cartoony voices
Attach the LED laser add-on to make Codeybot battle-ready and challenge your friends in battle mode*
*Lasers Feature Only Activate When Paired and in Battle Mode
FOR ALL LEARNING STYLES:
More Ways for Anyone to Control Codeybot – for Auditory, Visual, and Tactile Learners.
1. VOICE CONTROL
Command with phrases like “change color” & “forward.”
2. MBLOCKY APP CONTROL
Learn coding by snapping building blocks together.
3. TILT REMOTE CONTROL
Use smart devices to tilt and control like an RC car.
Accesories and Codeybot SDK: Codeybot can be enhanced with a number of accessories and upgrades available in the future. Imagine cameras, smart device attachments, and much more!
USEFUL FOR ANY SKILL LEVEL:
Simple enough for beginners to adopt, and complex enough for experienced coders to tinker and learn. (For Ages 6 – 60)
Snap on Codeybot’s LED laser add-on to enter battle mode, and shoot lasers to defeat your opponent.
Use the graphical program editor to write a program, and help Codeybot follow directional commands in the real world.
Draw designs and faces, and watch your creations come to life on the LED panel.
- Dimensions: 163 x 127.7 x 79mm
- Weight: 540g
- Sensors: Gyro sensor
- List of Voice Commands: Forward, Backward, Turn Around, Smile, Angry, Upset, Change Color
- Display: 19*13=247 Blue LEDs
- Sound: Stereo; 2W * 2 Speakers
- Wheel Lights: RGB 256 colors
- Memory Storage: RAM 64M, ROM 1G
- Movement: Wheel-Balancing, Triple Wheel / Two 10500±10% RPM Motors
- Language: English
- Programming Language: mBlockly based on Google Blockly
- Accessoires Included: Docking Station / User Guide / USB Cable
- Wheels: 2 rubber tires and 1 polyamide ball
- Connection: WiFi 2.4G; No Bluetooth
- Power: Rechargeable 5V 1A, 2000mAh Battery / 2-3 Hour Life
- Optional Kit: LED Laser Add-on
- Linux OS / MT7688 Processor
- iOS 7 and above
- iPhone 4 or later – iPad 2 or later – iPad mini (all models) – iPod 4th Gen. or later
A drag-and-drop visual programming app that uses fundamental programming exercises including:
• Algorithm Design
• Command Sequences and Control Flow
• Sensors and Events through creative problem solving.
1. Main Menu
2. Action Blocks Menu
3. Go / Stop the Program
4. Blocks Display
5. My Project / New Project
6. Save / Delete
Available for iPad, requires iOS 7.1 or later.
User Interface so Intuitive, You’ll Be Playing For Hours
2. Voice Control Mode
3. Remote Control Mode
4. Silly Voice Changer
5. LED Face Creator
6. Change Side Light Color
7. Select Pre-ProgrammedDance
8. Joystick Control
10. Boost Cool-Down Time
11. Create & Save Custom LED Faces
Available for iPhone & iPad, requires iOS 7.1 or later.
Available for Android 4.0 or later, required processor minimal dual-core 1.5 GHz.
Learn more here https://www.eegroup.com.au/codeybot/